I love dressing up to work on D&D, but let’s face it I love dressing up for anything. I don’t know where this dress came from at the start. But I got it at Uptown Cheapskate for 18 dollars. It is nice when ladies have each other backs. When I was going to get my makeup done the zipper on the dress broke, and I was worried that I was not going to be able to dress up, but with the ladies help at the store we were able to fix it, and all was good.
I was planning on making a day of being dressed up and working on the game, but it did not take long to finish what I was working on, and I did not bring the next part of my project, so I had to go home. I got a new folder, so I think I will just start carrying everything I need with me, so I don’t have to worry about not having what I need anymore. Plus, it would be the boss lady thing to do.
There is one thing I need to talk about. I had to drop the car off for my wife at her work so she could get home, and then walk a mile to the game store. While walking some dude honk at me, and one time that is fine and cool, I kind of like it, but then he honked four more times and that is not cool, you don’t need to be a creep.
I am excited for next week, it is the D&D charity event to support a local woman’s shelter. I am hoping that I can find a gray bra to match my outfit in time, but if I don’t, I am sure I will find something that looks good.

No comments:
Post a Comment