Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Coming year.

It is Hump day, and so far for the work, it has been a good week.  I got a lot of planning done and I have planned out Chantel’s world every Thursday.  so, this week you are going to get two posts, and next week you will get two posts too, and that is ok because I am trying to get more content out.   
Next week is the Maiden & Mimics event.  I am super excited about that.  today I went to Torrid to try on a bra because there has been a nice gray bra and panty set in the window.  They did not have my size, but I did like how the bra they did have fit so I might go back and get it.  the panties I am going to have to find a different color gray became the panties they had in the set were way too big for me.  I have been thinking I would go look at what VS in gray, but I have not got around to that yet, maybe when I am done here. 
The bra at Torrid is a push-up, but it would only add a ½ cup, and that is cool and all, but I like the bombshell at vs because they add 2 cup sizes, and I love looking bigger.  I don’t really need a new bra, but I think if I had a bra and panty set that matched my skirt and blouse that would be amazing, so I am going to do what I can. 
I think that is all I have for this time.  Next time, I will have photos of my evening gown, I love that dress, and this time it will not be as hot outside, as it was the last time, I wore it. 
Love Chantel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment