Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Maidiens and Mimics

I was so busy playing in the game, that if forgot to take a picture, so we are going to go back to the old way of doing the blog.  So, this blog is about going to the Charity event Maidens and Mimics, a D&D game to support the Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault.  Before we get in the meat of the blog, the event raised about 300 dollars. 
As fun as the event was, I still don’t like AL and I am going to do it when there is a charity event, but here we go.  This top I got from my boss, and it is a nice top, I like the diamond shape cutouts that are all over it.  I did not take a picture, but I were my nude strapless bra with it, and we don’t need to go over where I got it, because if you follow the blog you already know where it came from.  I got my makeup done for the event, and that was fun, but I wish the lady had used the lipstick I had asked her to. 
In all fairness, I love all my miniskirts, but I love this miniskirt.  I think maybe it is the ruffles or that fact that it is a dark gray.  I have had this for some time, but I like having tops that go good with my skirts, and until I got the top, I did not have anything that I thought went with it.  I wore Honey colored pantyhose with the skirt and Nude Heels.  I am trying to find some gray shoes to go with it and am hoping I can find some before the next time I wear this outfit. 
The next event is on April 6th, and I will make sure I have pictures of the outfit I wear to it.  Right now, I am thinking pink, for Spring, but I have not set that in stone yet so we will see. So until next time keep gaming. 
Love me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment