I am not going to start this with how I need to do better, because 1 I do, and 2 I can’t promise that I am going to do more. I know I will do a blog in March when I wear a mini skirt to my D&D game, and one in June when I go to Rage con.
But I have been thinking about this for a few days now and wanted to post it here for all of you to share in my thoughts. And it might be short but this dress is something I got to wear to Rage con, and I got it because the outfit I wanted to get was on Amazon, but you can’t use PayPal for orders on Amazon.
When I bought the dress, I was told I would get an email about it being sent out. I still have not gotten that email, but after a few days I sent them an email to see why it had not been processed yet, and they sent me a letter back stating that from February 1st to February 11th they are closed because they are celebrity Spring Festival.
I then it all started the process of thinking what would it be like if America took 10 days off, just because Spring was coming? I don’t the answer to the question, but I think it would be a good thing and I think about it as a businesswoman and how I would use this idea in my business. This might be a post that we come back to in the future as I let you know how it goes. So until next time keep looking good at the gaming table.
Love Chantel.

No comments:
Post a Comment