Friday, December 8, 2017

The Lady in Red

So, it has been some time, since I posted that the new blog was coming, and the problem was getting my pictures for the blog.  I know this one is not the best, but the next one is going to be better, I don't know if the lighting will change because it is the basement of the game store, but I will do my best.
                The goal of today's visit to the game store was to get some artwork done, for an adventure I am trying to get published, and to look good doing it.  I like red, and I think this one looks good.  But there is a story.
 I was going to wear the black and white outfit, which I have shared before, but I could not find one of the peace for it.  So, I thought oh, I have not worn the red dress and thought that would be nice, but when I was putting away the black and white one, I put the garter belt, so I had to wear the tights, and it still looks good, but it is not the outfit I like the best.
 I don't know if I have talked about Uptown Cheapskate, but it is a second-hand store that I enjoy shopping at.  This is where I got the dress. The bra and panties I wear with this dress came from the VS, and the tights I think were No-nonsense and I got them at the local Wal-Mart, and the Red shoes came from Payless.
 So Now that I am looking right, I could get the artwork done, and the other things that I had planned to do, it was a good day, and looking good made it even better.  Thanks for reading
Love,

Chantel

No comments:

Post a Comment