Saturday, September 9, 2017

A new Blog

                It has been a few weeks, and that if for good reason.  I have not felt that I am doing very good at writing these or this fashion blog, and I have been thinking.  There are two things that I love and that is Dungeons and Dragons and Dressing up to look good.  I don’t think I would play D&D in a wedding dress, but right now every other picture on my Facebook is of a wedding dress.
                I have a gaming blog and it seems to be doing ok, so I have been thinking about creating a blog that has both, what I am doing in my gaming and what I was wearing when I did it, or the adventure of finding new cloth. 

                I think it will be more fun doing it this way, and that is really all I am looking for is to have a good time sharing with you what is going on in my world, so there you go I will be starting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment