Monday, December 18, 2017

The Black Mini Skirt

                Now there are a few things that I want to talk about with this outfit but first let’s get on with the outfit.  The Jacket, I have no idea where it came from, it was sitting on the table one day and my wife asked if it was mine, so I took it. The skirt and body suit are from Body central.  I wish that company was still in business, they had good stuff.  The tights came from Walgreens, the company that makes them is West Loop.  I like them for the most part.  The shoes come from Payless shoes, and the bra is a strapless one from of course Victoria's Secret.
                Now I know that wearing a mini skirt to the game store might not be a good idea, but I am pretty sure the people at both games stores I go to know that if the say or do something, it is not going to turn out good for them.  Plus, girls don’t dress for men, they dress up because they want to be the main character in their own story.  So, if a woman wants to wear a min skirt to play D&D let her and do call her a slut or treat her like one, and everything will be ok.         
                The other reason I bring this up is because I have been listing to a podcast and the last few shows the hostess, and be asked her interviewees, about do Woman really need to dress a certain way to feel good about themselves or to make someone happy, or does dressing like a slut make you one?
                Again, women do what they do for them, so Yes, they do dress a certain way, because it makes them happy.  And Yes, they do it because when a boyfriend or husband are happy they are happy.  But no wearing a mini skirt does not make a woman a slut.  So can we please move on to things that really matter.
Love,
Chantel.

No comments:

Post a Comment