There are many people I talk to
that don't know what Torrid is, so I will start with sharing what Torrid
is. Torrid is a plus size clothing store
that is owned my Hot Topic. I like
Torrid because I am a tall woman 6'2, so there are some things that fit.
When I got this dress, the plan was to get a
skirt that I had my eye on for some time.
But the Store that I go to did not have any more of them. So I got this, I feel in love with it when I
saw it. Plus, I don't think you can go
wrong with Pink and Black.
The dress as you can see has a zipper in the
back and no sleeves. The length of the
dress goes to the knees. With the belt
that goes around the upper belly. It is
a very cute dress, and I love wearing it whenever I can.
I have found that the strapless bra that comes
from Victoria's Secret works the best with it, and I normally wear tights from
No nonsense with it but bear legs or pantyhose would work just fine too.
The boots also come came from Torrid, at the
same time I got the dress, and they are beautiful with a zipper and an ankle
strap. I love the heel on them; it is
4.5 inches. Most of the time I like
shopping on the cheap, but this time the dress and the boots and the skirt that
I went to another store for cost about S200.00.
There you have it my first super cute outfit;
I love this one, and I hope that you do too.
Next week we will look at another one, and I will break done each item
in the outfit.
Love me.
No comments:
Post a Comment