Thursday, January 19, 2017

The Dollar Shave Club.

This week I want to talk about a company I like and the products I use most.  And that company has the best ads on T.V.  The Dollar Shave Club.  Part of the reason I am doing this because I am tired of all the ads for Harry's.  Even with the offer code, the Dollar Shave Club is still cheaper.
 I agree with the idea they don't need his and her razor, but what about a hers and her razor?  I like what they have but I like the color Pink so having a pink handle would be great.  But the Gray, white one I have and the white one my wife has are good enough.
 Alright then I have always got the Shave Butter, I like it, and my legs are always silky smooth, but I wanted to try the Lather and see what it was like.  I have to say that I like the way my legs felt when I was done using the Lather, but it was hard to clean out the razor, it was just super sticky.  If there is a better way to clean it out I am not sure, but I will be sticking to the Shave Butter, it just seems to work better for me all around.
 Another just post, but that is all I have to share with you this week.


Love me,

No comments:

Post a Comment