Hi I am Chantel, and this is my
this is my fashion blog, I am not really good at this, but part of my goals in
2017 is to start moving to opening my company.
The primary business is a game store, but I also want to have a clothing
store for ladies. I think we will make
our own or it will be more of a used cloth store I don't know what will
happen. I do know that the store is just
going to be called Chantel's.
What I am hoping to do with this blog is just
share with you some of the things I like to wear, and where I got them and why
I choose to put the outfit together.
Sometimes I might post something that I am selling on my eBay store.
I am super excited to get this doing in the
direction that I want it to go, which is towards getting my stores open and
being my boss lady.
There you have it a short intro
into the world of Chantel.

No comments:
Post a Comment