Sunday, July 7, 2019

The Pink Uncon

It has been a month since I went to Ogden Uncon in Ogden Utah.  While at the con I decided that I was going to wear pink.  I was going to be there for 3 days but ended up being there for only 1 and a half.  The Miniskirt I wore on day two will be posted later when I have better photos and the dress, I was going to wear on day three is already on the blog, but there will be a better one of those too. 
I don’t remember where the skirt came from but I bought it at a thrift store, it was maybe 3 dollars and I am sad, and the reason I am using this photo, instead of waiting for a photo shoot is because I was not at the con very long when the zipper broke. 
The stocking are Honey colored and are from No nonsense. They started running before I even got to the con, and the closest store that would have replacements were a mile away.  I bought a 3 pack and only have one pair left. 
The Nude shoes came from Payless.  I don’t know what I am going to do now that they are out of business.  I hope I can find shoes at Uptown Cheapskate.  that would make my day on so many levels. 
The top and undershirt I got from my boss, and I don’t remember what brand they are, but when I wear them again, I will let you know.  and the bra is one of the I have a got that doesn’t pay me a lot, but I need a bra, so I got it at Wal-Mart.  I will be getting a Pink bra from my favorite store when I can.   
I think is the outfit. So, until next time have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment