If you have been following the blog for a while now. You know that I love me some No Nonsense stockings. While this blog is because I might have, found something better at least for me.
I have this Outfit that pictures will come soon, It is a blue snakeskin faux leather mini skirt and a blue see-through top, and my blue bombshell from Victoria Secret. The two times that I have worn it, I just wore it with black stockings, but I thought it would look better if I could get some Navy ones.
So, the adventure begins, of course, my first thought was to go to No Nonsense.com and see what they have. The answer is nothing and when you email them to find out if they have any, they don’t get back to you. I also went and looked on the Walgreens website, and found some but every time I went to the store to get them, no one had ever heard of the brand I was looking for.
I found some Navy tights at Wal-Mart, but I really don’t like Wal-Mart and it is kind of too hot to be wearing tights. So, I did not get them and was starting to give up hope that I was going to find any. Then I got the idea that maybe the Burlington Coat Factory might have some. I and bought pantyhose there before and like them.
I did indeed find Navy pantyhose and Burlington, I also found some gray ones, but that is a different story. This story is that between finding Navy stockings that fit great and don’t roll down and having a new liking to the West loop, I think I have found a new product to use. the West Loop at Walgreens and the Burlington brad both cost less than No Nonsense and they seem to be made better. And on a plus note, they both fit way better than any of the No Nonsense one ever does.
While until next time, love me.
No comments:
Post a Comment