This week I am left out the heels,
black Because you have seen them before.
I also left out the stockings because again they are just black and the same
ones I have wear before. So here we go,
This blouse is great it is a little
bit see through, and I love it. My wife
got it for me at Wal-Mart or something, she likes shopping there or
something. She got one for her too, some
maybe some time we can wear the tops at the same time.
I am sure any bra could go with
this outfit, but I love how the blue looks with it. The straps that stick out the neck, and that
cups that can be seen through the blouse, so good. Of course, the Bra came from VS. When I got it, I was looking for other things
and got a different bra, but there was a deal that was going on, that if you
spent so much money you got to pick a card.
The card I picked was a free bra so I to this one. It is a open in the front bra, and I really
like this style.
The thong comes from VS too. I bought it because I wanted something to
match the out fits I have, this is not the only Chaeta print clothing I have,
so it is nice to have to go underneath.
I sometimes feel like my life is going to be ok, when things match.
My wife got this skirt for my
birthday, from her favorite second hand store.
That is all I know about it. I do
know that I love it with this top and bra, it can also go while with my body
suit or a black top would look great too.
And there you have it, one more outfit from my closest.
No comments:
Post a Comment