Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Lady in Red

                Going to Las Vages, and hoping to have lunch with a friend, and with this lunch will hopefully come the opening of a few doors, and I try to make my life better and get one step closer to my goals and dreams.  So, I have decided that I am going to wear this outfit.
                Going to Las Vages, and hoping to have lunch with a friend, and with this lunch will hopefully come the opening of a few doors, and I try to make my life better and get one step closer to my goals and dreams.  So, I have decided that I am going to wear this outfit.
                Of course, this strapless bra comes from Victoria’s Secret. When I bought the dress, I was wearing my blue bra that was in my last post, but I feel that this strapless works the best with this dress, I would love to find a red one that would match with it, but that is for a different time.
                I know that this belt is in every post that has thigh highs, but it is the only one I have right now.  I would love to get a White one and a Red one.  I have seen a Red one at H&M, I should just go and get it.
                These stockings come from Leg Ave, and I love them.  I got them at the costume shop that I go to.  These ones have the seam down the back, and they are super sexy.
                I have shared these panties before in the Christmas Gift, and I have other red panties, but I love these ones and feel that they go with that outfit the best. 
                The last piece of the outfit, the Shoes are brand new, I got them from Payless, and got them just for this outfit, and the other red outfit that I wear, that one will some later.  These shoes are nice, and I love the look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment