Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Vageta, I have some good news, and some bad news.

                That’s right if you are a nerd, you know where my title comes from, and yes we are going to Dairy Queen.  So for this week, let’s get in to it.  I did not post a picture of any heels this time because I would just wear black ones or my boots with this out fit.
                I guess I am going to have to pair this top with something else for another blog, I thought I had another picture of the top but this is the only one that I have.  I like it, it is cut lower than most of my tops, so I am not able to wear it at work.
                This skirt I got at Rue 21 for 3 dollars.  It is a great skirt, and I found out the hard way, if you wear silky stockings and Red Panties, the skirt is see through.  That is not always a problem, but sometimes it can be.
                I am a No-Nonsense Kind of woman, but the store I went to, to get stockings for this outfit did not have what I wanted in No Nonsense, and I was stock with getting these.  There were all most 6 dollars and holy crap I was putting them on and they ripped.  So, while I got ready to do this blog I had to wear tights, Oh I was so mad.
                 And thus ends one more week, so until next week good night.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment