Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Christmas Gift.

                There is one thing I learned last week, don’t put the panties on First, because when you try to load your blog on other sites that is the picture it uses.  That being said I don’t regret doing it, just going to do it different this time.  The Grader belt and the stocking are the same ones that were part of last week’s outfit, but they work for a lot of my stuff.

                I got this Christmas Corset Form Twinkle Deals.com.  The only thing I would say about the website, is that I ordered it before Christmas but they did not even process it until Christmas day, so I did not get it until the end of January.  I like this corset, it has a zipper on the side, so after you get it to fit just right you don’t have to worry any more about it.  It came with hooks to hold up your stockings, but I took them off because they did not work very while, the back ones would never hook.

                I love these panties that come from VS, of course you know all my stuff comes from there.  They have cress cross pattern in the back that would make any good looking butt, even better, and are super comfy.  
                And finally, the Heels.  They are 4.5 inches high and come from Payless Shoes.  I don’t think they have these ones any more but they will always have some black ones.  I would love to get some Red ones for this outfit, but that is not in the cards now.  So I think that is it for this week.
Thanks
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment