It has been some time since I have written on this blog, and it might be a min, before I am able to get on it every week, but as I was walking to get some tools to fix my daughters doll house, I had this thought about how it kind of sucks that No nonsense doesn’t do the recycling anymore.
I sent a box every year, and I am sure that they stopped because it cost too much money, but still, it was a great idea. And I know they are doing other things to help out the environment, and that is one of the reasons that I like the company, aside from the fact that they are the only company that fits this tall woman.
Right now I am kind of poor, so I get my stocking from the dollar store, but I am looking forward to spending 100 dollars at No Nonsense.com again. There is so much good stuff there, and maybe some of the things that I wanted last time will be back in stock.
So it is short, but I don’t think I have anything else to share at this time.


No comments:
Post a Comment