Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Gray Dress

                I love this dress, and I am sure you have figured out by now, that I love all my outfits.  The dress was 3.86 plus 60% off at Uptown Cheapskate, I love that store, you can find so much stuff at that store.  The thing I like most about this dress is the cut outs on the shoulders, I can’t wait until I have a job that I can wear it to work.

                So of course the bra comes from VS, I wanted to try this bra with the dress because of the colors, but with the way the dress is in the front, you don’t really see the neckless, so I think next time I will have to wear a strapless nude one or my black one that could be shown off in the back.   

                The pantyhose come from my favorite place, No Nonsense, they are called Honey something or maybe just honey, and they are good, they have lasted three uses, and I am sure I just jinxed it.  I think they go great with the dress. 

                I need more shoes, because I am sure I have shown you these shoes before, but the great thing I can do with this dress is put on some black pantyhose and then I can wear my Nude shoes, so it can go either way.  But hey I really like these shoes so I wear them a lot.  There you go, on more outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment